Registration Form (Rs. 3000/-)
Fill and submit the form along with the required documents.
The fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and it is valid only for the specified academic year. Registration is not a guarantee for admission.
REQUIREMENTS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
A Recent Passport size photograph of the following : CHILD, MOTHER & FATHER.
An attested photocopy of the student's Birth Certificate.
The Birth Certificate should be issued by the Municipal Corporation of the area where the child is born. Affidavits, certificates from the hospital, or certificates from any other person are not accepted.
A copy of the wards Aadhaar Card.
The Assessment for the upcoming academic session starts from November.
Students who get shortlisted on the basis of the Assessment are called for the second round of the admission procedure.
Any requests for preferential treatments are not entertained.
Confirmation for admission depends upon the Assessment results. (Results will be declared within 15 working days.)
In Order to secure the seat, the first installment must be deposited within 15 days. Admission form along with the listed documents to be submitted before session starts.
Documents required at the time of admission.
* Medical Fitness certificate.
All new entrants are required to produce a medical certificate certifying that they are free from any contagious or infectious disease and are otherwise physically fit for all school activities.
* Immunization Card (compulsory for students below grade 5)
* Passport Copy (optional) (compulsory in case of foreign students)
* Affidavit in case of single-parent.
* In Case of the applicant with special needs. Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
* For Transfer case – Proof of transfer-certificate/transfer order and joining report stating the date of transfer & join.
* For the admission of a child belonging to the EWS Category an income certificate issued by a revenue officer, not below the rank of tehsildar or any other competent authority, in the name of the child or his/her parents shall be considered.
Transfer Certificate (for students above grade 1)
Character Certificate (For students above grade 8)
A valid Transfer Certificate from the School last attended, issued by the Principal as well as a Character Certificate, are essential requirements and must be submitted. In addition, the student is required to present the last Report Card indicating promotion to the next class, as well as proof of attendance for the previous year.
This is required for admission to Class XI in the case of students from Boards other than the CISCE.
( Note: Admission will stand cancelled, with no refunds if documents are incomplete )
Session begins in March.
* Paly group: 2 or 2+ Years old * Nursery : 3 Years
* LKG: 4 Years * UKG: 5 Years
* I: 6 Years * II: 7 Years
* III: 8 Years * IV: 9 Years
* V: 10 Years *VI: 11 Years
* VII: 12 Years * VIII: 13 Years
*IX: 14 Years * X: 15 Years
* XI: 16 Years * XII: 17 Years.
Calculated as of 31 March of the present year.